The Home Made Links Suck

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Home Made Links Suck

I made 5 links and I spent 20 bucks.  My first link didn't work so I made
another one and it didn't work.  Then I made a parrelel and it didn't work
and then again I made a parrellel.  At the end I made a serial and all
other the darn links didn't work.  This sucks.  With the time and money I
spent I should of just bought a ti graph link.

If you think of making your own link don't.  I got 3 1st degree burns from
the soldering iron and I almost burned off my nail because some melted
solder got on my nail.  I am now typing without my index finger for a few
days.  At staples the link cost 34 bucks.  that means you pay 14 bucks more
for the labor and you don;t have to go through someone else or make it
yourself.  Also you know it works and that it will always have software
that is good and working not like other software that kinda sucks.

I don't know if it's me or the cables but at the end I have a messed up
room.

if you look at my serial link it looks like a damn tree with crap sticking
all over the place.

At the end I can only say that Home made links Suck ------  Ti graph link
good

Mark