Various TI-85 Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Various TI-85 Questions

Ok, welcome, I am a newcomer to this newsgroup, and I have a few
questions.  I would appreciate it if responses were posted by email to
me, since I do not often read usenet.

Ok, here's my questions:

Can I run PhatOS or Zshell or any shell program of the sort on my
ti-85 if it has a ROM Version of 2.0?  Zshell says 3.0 and up, PhatOS
didn't specify, and it just crashed w/ error of type 08.  Could anyone
please tell/upload/whatever some sort of info/programs. Thanks.

My second question:

Is there any way to type text on the graph screen, I know you can with
the ti-82, but I can't find how to do it on the ti-85, and I mean
something besides that PEN command which you have to draw the letters
yourself.

Thanks.
  -- Chris
                                brain@snip.net