Re: Converting .ASM files into ASCII ASM code on TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Converting .ASM files into ASCII ASM code on TI-86

 Shadovv312 wrote in article
<19970913063901.CAA26811@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

>Does anyone know how to compile or convert the ASM source code into the
>ASCII ASM code that can be entered line by line into the calculator?
>
>It's like that one little nagging thing about ASM programming I don't
>understand....  <sigh...>  Suppose I'm spoiled by having been taught how to
>program using higher level languages....   =)

You need an assembler.  Check the TI sites for TASM.  That seems to be the
standard assembler for the 86.  There is also a complete set of routines
that assembles your program and turns it into a pre-compiled program file
for the 86.  You need a computer-calc link to get it into your calculator,
though.

Tom Lake