Re: Unsubscribing -- Please help, it's legit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Unsubscribing -- Please help, it's legit

On Sat, 13 Sep 1997 21:21:33 -0400 James Johnson
<ajohnson@REMCEN.EHHS.CMICH.EDU> writes:
>I've tried sending an unsubscribe request to the address shown at
>ticalc.org but I got this message in return, I'll also include what I
>sent
>out.  To unsubscribe I copied (Highlight then [Ctrl]+[C]) then pasted
>into
>a new message.  Did I do anything wrong here?
>
>I sent:
>>SIGNOFF CALC_TI

well that was a good try BUT.. CALC-TI is NOT TiCalc.ORG's MAILING
LIST!!! it's TEXAS INSTRUMENT'S list!!!  so go to www.ti.com to see how
to unsubscribe OR you can still go to ticalc.org but look at the
subscribing and unsubscribing instructions specifically for CALC-TI not
the other stuff..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: