Re: TI-95.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-95.

The 95 has been discussed before, I don't remember the exact specifics but
I believe it was a business calculator.  It was not better than the 85, I
believe it was like one of those really little calculators, like the TI-26
with the solar panels and stuff.  I'm sure TI would have info on their web
site.

At 04:54 PM 9/12/97 GMT, Reinier Zwitserloot wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:32:19 -0700, Tony Stratton
><tonyst@imap1.asu.edu> wrote:
>
>>Anybody else out there have one?
>>
>>Tony
>>
>>P.S. It does say Ninety-FIVE.
>
>The 95 is a relic. The 95 was designed and release around the time the
>85 was released (I assume it's a more powerful version of the 85). It
>is nothing like the current 92, rather, the TI-95 is related to the
>TI-8x series. I also know TI took them out of the shops fairly soon,
>and I have never seen one.

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: