Re: Converting .ASM files into ASCII ASM code on TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Converting .ASM files into ASCII ASM code on TI-86

You need to open up the obj file. But that might be in binary so you need
to tell tasm to output the obj file in ascii.  There is a switch, not sure
which one.

Andres