Re: Maybe Oshell was perfect *AND* Here is the plan!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Maybe Oshell was perfect *AND* Here is the plan!

While things acrashing isn't very nice, This rule applies to any
shell:

Do NOT use any assembly when relying on some stuff in your calc later
in the day. For example, if you have MCMik (great game) on your ti-85,
you pretty much know it will crash someday. That could well be within
now and when you need to take that test.

solutions: Don't rely on any of your RAM, but only on the rom
functions of the 82, so you can just pop the batteries and reset the
thing.

or just don't use asm programs. I know we'd want differently, but
unless someone perfects a 'break' interrupt system that will allow
break-outs at any time, I simply don't put asm stuff on my calc at all
when I need some proggies on it for a test.