No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Thanks again for your advice, but i live in Mexico, and i already tried
to get parts, catalogs, and even a link from STAPLES, Service
Merchandise, etc. and they said that they dont ship here to Mexico, so
thats why i decided to build my own link. Maybe this time i can get the
catalog from mouser.com.

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> At 02:45 PM 9/12/97 -0500, Octavio Carrasco wrote:
> >This maybe an old question, but i dont know the answer so:
> >
> >i have been looking for a 2.5mm stereo socket or plug for my link. Here
> >in my city its
> >very hard to find it. Is there a way i can replace it with other plug,
> >maybe a monaural one, another size, etc. I dont want to cut my calc-calc
> >cable.
> >
> >Thanx for any info
> >Octavio Carrasco
> >al586590@mail.mty.itesm.mx
> >

> Get a catalog from mouser.com

> |         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
> |           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
> |  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
> |                   The Creative Outlet                      |
> |       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Octavio Carrasco