Re: TI-86 Basic Programming Problem..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Basic Programming Problem..

You should use InputSt instead of Input in the third line. Here's a
better way to do it, though.

Type "Density=Mass/Volume" on the home screen (without quotes) and hit
enter.
Hit [2nd] [GRAPH] to go into the solver. Hit [CLEAR] and select "Density"
from the menu. Hit [ENTER]. Plug in two values, and hit solve (F5) on the
unknown variable.

Marco Radzinschi
marco10@juno.com

"Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think. Orthodoxy is
unconsciousness." -George Orwell (From 1984)