Re: ti-86 programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-86 programs

Mslice wrote:

> I resently bought a ti-86 and I was wondering what program for the
> ti-86 is
> like zshell for the ti-85.
> Also I was wondering what is asm shell and what do I need to run asm
> programs.
> Do I need Asm Shell
>
> please help a troubled person.
>
> Thanks
> Mslice@hotmail.com

The ASM shell you are talking about is like ZSHELL for the TI-85.  It
allows Assembly filles to be run on your calc.  The TI-86, however, has
Assembly built in and only requires you to use the Asm(  command (found
in catalog function) before you enter the program name Example:
Asm(ztetris)   is  the command needed to run this prog.  As for ZSHELL
on the 86, it is not compatible and is not necessary if more ASM
programs are written for the 86.                Jason Banta