Re: ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-86

>I just purchased a ti-86 and tried to backup my ti-85 onto it. It gave me a
>transmission link error which tells me that backing up doesn't work with the
>two different calculators. I was trying to back up my 85 because i wanted to
>put Zshell onto my 86. Since I cannot transfer Zshell from my 85 to 86, i was
>wondering if there was a 86 version of Zshell that I could download from
>somewhere so I can play the new games for the 86. Please write back if you
>can tell me the answer.

Yes, it does say in the TI-86 manual that you can back up an TI-85 to a
TI-86, but it doesn't work.  I gave TI a call about this one, and their
response is that it's a misprint.  Well, whatever.  However, you don't need
ZShell on your TI-86, you just need ASM games.  The graphics are just as
good, if not better, and you don't have to waste space with the ZShell or
USGard string.  If you don't have a graph link, I suggest you find a friend
with one or find someone that has a TI-86 with games on it!

You can get games from:
Http://members.aol.com/Shadovv312/default.html

Have fun!!