Re: javier jimenez <jimenez@NETLINE.CL>: Tamagotchi

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: javier jimenez <jimenez@NETLINE.CL>: Tamagotchi

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:41:29 GMT Reinier Zwitserloot
<R.Zwitserloot@BTINTERNET.COM> writes:
>On Tue, 9 Sep 1997 18:06:37 -0500, 82nd Deer <eviljim@MEGSINET.NET>
>wrote:
>
>>1) I don't think the tamagochi is impossible, but...
>
>Having a tamagochi for a calculator is naturally impossible unless
>someone makes a device that attaches to the link port and extends the
>capbilities of the thing quite a bit:

Having a tamagotchi for a TI calc is next to impossible, not impossible
for calcs period.  There is one for the HP48.  Although, a lot of people
also said that ASM was impossible for the 82, and look what happened!  So
maybe the tamagotchi IS possible.   And even that timer thing might be
able to be changed by someone with a lot of electronics knowledge, though
it would probably not be worth the time and effort at all.  Though I am
working on a turbo'er for the 82 right now, it may be extended to other
calcs as well.  This will be a hardware mod, and it won't require ASM,
nor will it require replacing a cap and losing the link capabilities.

-calc82
c82@juno.com