WTT: laptop for TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WTT: laptop for TI-86

I have a Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 100 laptop I'd like to trade for a TI-86
calculator w/manual (and hopefully cable).
The laptop weighs about 3 lbs and can easily fit on your lap.  Keyboard is
full size and easy to type with.  Computer has BASIC, a text editor,
telecom program, address book, and schedule program in ROM.  Additional
programs can be added.  Computer boots and all programs launch instantly
due to this.  There is an internal modem, but I've never used it and don't
know if it works.  With the proper cable you can connect it to your desktop
Mac or PC and transfer files.  The Model 100 runs for approx. 20 hours on 4
AA batteries (included).  Carrying case is included for it as well.  Please
email.

Thanks,
Tom