ti-86 programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-86 programs

what games are the best for the ti-86   I saw megaman but I was wondeing if
there was an even better game.

Also I was wondering if there are any Calculus or Physics programs for the
ti-86.

Lastly I was wondering if anyone could help me find out how the speaker
thing works.  Do I just make headphones with the special plug or do I need
programs that make the sound.   I also what to know how to make a parrelel
adapter for my ti-86.  All the ones I read are too complicated.  Are there
just straight forward instructions that make it simple to make.

Thanx
Mslice@hotmail.com