Re: Other Hardware "hacks" besides link cables and mem expanders?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Mon, 08 Sep 1997 00:51:04 GMT, xenocide@erols.com wrote:

>               My friend was telling me about other hardware that can
>be built for the TI-8x series calculators, such as speakers. i was
>wondering if anyone hade any info or web page addresses for such
>projects.
>
>                                       ~X

imho ti-files actually carries a bit more in this.. just look under
'docs and utilities' under the archives section. That's about all
there is, really.

1. A lighting system that will allow you to use it in the dark, much
like the LightBoy (or what was that called?) for the gameboy.

2. Link cables, all sorts, of course.

3. Expanders.. not on ti-files or ti-calc, but they have links to the
relevant pages.

4. sound.