E.Z Money

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E.Z Money

Please don't find my article offensive.  Have an open mind and read on.
I apologize to you, and your newgroup bullentinboard.

First of all, IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL!

Second of all, IT MAKES A LOT OF MONEY!

And third, you'll hate yourself for not discovering it sooner becaues
you'll make $50,000 and that probably within less than two
months!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT WORKS??

Well, here it goes:

A little while back, I was browsing newsgroups, just like you are now,
and came across an article similar to this that sadi you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$5.00!!!

I thought "Yeah, right, this must be a joke."  But like most of you I
was curious and kept reading.  Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to
each of the 5 names and addresses stated in the article.  You then place
your own name and address in the bottom of the list a #5, and post the
article in at least 200 newsgroups.

No catch, that was it.

I knew that this was the opportunity I had waited for a very long time.
I thought it was about time that the money of the world gets into the
right hands!  OURS, right?  I never had a doubt that this thing will
actually work.

I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to check to see if it was legal
and it was!

Well guess what!?  Within the first week, I started getting money in the
mail.  It was like clockwork.  I made about $15-$20 my first week.  By
the end of the second week I had mad over $700!  In the third week I had
over $3000!!  In my fourth week now and I have made a total of over
$15,000!!!!  And it's still coming.

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly WHY IT WORKS.  Make
a copy of this article right now, and print it before you lose your ROAD
TO WEALTH!

The process is very simple and takes practically no effort.

It consists of 3 easy steps: Here they are:

Step 1:  Get 5 seperate sheets of paper and write or print on them this
"Please put me on your mailing list." and then your name and address on
each piece of paper.  Now get 5 $1 bills and place one inside each of
the 5 pieces of paper so that the bill isn't showing.  Next, place on
paper in each of the 5 envelops and seal them.  You should now have 5
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase
and a $1 bill.  What you are doing is creating a service by this.

Don't forget to put me on YOUR MAILING LIST!!!

Mail the 5 enevelopes to the following addresses:

1.) Justin M.
     15208 Trailridge Rd. SW.
     Cumberland, MD 21502

2.) Kevin B.
     14809 Bourbon St. SW.
     Cumberland, MD 21502

3.) Jorge Vega, Jr.
     9911 Edgeworth Rd.
     Houston, TX 77093

4.) Karl Robinson
     581 Sellers Pl
     Henderson, NV 89015

5.) Jonathan Dalmolin
     4513 Battle Ridge Rd.
     McDonald, PA 15057

Step 2:  Now take the number 1 name off the list that you see above,
move the other names up and add your name as number 5 on the list.

Step 3:  Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible.  Now, post your amended aritcle to at
least 200 newsgroups.  The more you post the more money you make.

Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies.  So then I made $5
with my name at #5 on the letter.  Now, each of the 5 persons who just
sent me $1 make the minimum 200 postings, each with my name at #4 and
only 5 respond, that's another $25 for me.  Now, say those 25 each make
200 minimum posts with my name at #3 and only 5 respond, I will get
another $125!  Now, those 125 post the minimum 200 with my name at #2
and only receive 5 replies, that's $626.  Say that those 625 people post
200 with my name at #1, I will receive $3,125!!

At 15 response a person you will make:

at #5  $15
at #4  $225
at #3  $3,375
at #2  $50,625

You can see the importance of posting at atleast 200 newgroups, SO DO
IT!