Re: any program requests?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: any program requests?

At 01:10 PM 9/5/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Make a Doom type game for the TI-83 ASM. Quake would be even better, and a
>REAL Descent(not like the stupid one Shining Light made) would be the best!
>Remember, NO BASIC!
>The Unigamer

Hey, watch what (and who) you are calling "stupid."  It took me 6 months to
write that game in TI-Basic.  I must admit that it is slow, but it just
demonstrates my determination to finish a project once I start.  You
probably haven't even written a single line of code in your life!  So, who
do you think you are to be calling it stupid when you haven't attempted it
yourself.  All you gamers are the same...gimme, gimme, gimme...  Its a
wonder why we programmers even do it.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org