Re: Whats HAL?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Whats HAL?

HAL is a higher-level programming language.  It takes basic-esque
statements and comverts them to ASM, which you can then put on your
calculator.  I belive it runs on 82, 86 and 83, I know it runs on 85.

There is also USUL, a simmilar thing, but it is optimized to run only on
Usgard (TI-85).  It also has a couple commands HAL doesn't (but the
vice-versa is also probably true).

HAL's available on www.ticalc.org, USUL is available from
http://eviljim.home.ml.org/ and is still in alpha.

At 01:10 PM 9/5/97 GMT, Unigamer2 wrote:
>Can somebody tell me what HAL is and what calc it runs in?
>The Unigamer

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...