Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:36:05 GMT Reinier Zwitserloot
<R.Zwitserloot@BTINTERNET.COM> writes:
>On Tue, 2 Sep 1997 15:08:20 -0400, aurora guy <aurora-guy@JUNO.COM>
>wrote:
>
>>WHOA!  Back up the trolley.  I never flamed HAL around, I asked what
>the
>>point of it was, if you read the message, you would of known that I
>said
>>that I didn't understand HAL, and was trying to understand it.  Maybe
>you
>>were one of the guys who send me a bullshit reply.
>
>Actually, this then proves that when you merely pose an argument you
>make it sound like a flame. You very definitely flamed HAL. I didn't
>save the posts, but I have no doubt about it. Why don't you grow a
>memory? I remember a whole slew of a thread about it, and everytime we
>tried to make something clear you took out the flamethrower again.
<snipped>
>You sound agitated. take some valium. And please quote me babbling off
>about stuff I just don't know (and don't come up with me asking a
>question. That's what such a board is for. When I am trying to get a
>point across, or make an argument, or when I am flaming something, AND
>I am talking a load of rubbish, quote that. I doubt you can find
>something. Well, I saw you selling your TI for an HP. If y ou decide

You know, I remember those postings, they may not have been right, but
neither are you, Reiner.  You said you didn't save the posts, but you
have no doubt that they were flames.  I didn't think they were flames, I
thought they were valid questions, and he got jumped on for it.  No
wonder he sounds the way he does.  You later go on to say to quote you on
stuff that you don't know what you are talking about, yet you cannot
quote aurora-guy.  But you have "no doubt" that he was in the wrong.
Point made, case is lade to rest.  Even still, everyone else has let this
go, but you insist on adding fuel to the fire.

-calc82
c82@juno.com

Follow-Ups: References: