From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Bishop
Sent:   Sunday, August 31, 1997 10:42 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        .85d

There is a program called beats.85d, it's supposed to plot two sinusoidal
waves when two sounds combine (Or something like that.) Ayways, I can get
it to load on my calc, but how do you usee it? It doesn't show up under
ZShell, nor The BASIC programs menu. Any clues would be greatly
appreciated. I think the "d" designator is database or something right?
Thanks...

ldgregory@biogate.com
Dedicated to providing you with more information
than you needed to know.