Re: Unix Link Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Unix Link Software

I just tried it today and it was so-so.

I sent two group files and one program file with send85. They were  ok but
then it core dumped every time after that.

Recieving with recv85 is fine with anything but backups.  When you attempt
to send a backup it finishes and saves the backup but then core dumps.  I
didn't attempt to reload the backup to the calc.  recv85 also saves all
the files with *.85* extensions.

-= Anthony DeStefano =-
  <destefano@usa.net>