Re: Bug in all 85 and 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bug in all 85 and 86

Nothing is released bug free -- your idea of "un-compensated beta testers"
is pretty stupid.  They test it extremely thoroughly and work out most of
the bugs, but some get by.  That's like saying if Windows 95 ever crashes
once, they're still bug fixing it and we're all just beta testers using it
and we're un-compensated and this that and the otherthing.

At 02:05 PM 8/31/97 -0400, aurora guy wrote:
>>Thanks for the gem Clayton!  Now, TI, - how about reissuing the '86
>>with a
>>bug fix?
>

>I've got a better idea TI-how about releasing calcs with replaceable
>ROMS, so when we get a calc with a buggy rom, we won't get screwed so
>much by having to shell out another $100 to replace the calc.  Right now
>we are basically un-compensated beta testers.  If there is a bug in the
>rom, we either have to live with it, or shell out cash for a new calc.
>Even then it still might not be fixed.
>

>Eric E. Klos,  aurora-guy@juno.com  Mt. Clemens MI
>previously bike17@juno.com, please resend any messages to that address.
>to my new address, aurora-guy@juno.com.  Thank you.

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...