Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 01:05 PM 8/31/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Gee, stupid me, thinking basic was written in machine code.  What was I
>thinking?

I have no idea...maybe you were drunk.  This would explain the frequent
flames everyone receives on this list.  BTW, we are going to miss such a
great flamer as you when you get your HP calc.

<snip>

>The last problem
>I have with ASM, is the space that the shells take up.  ASH uses
>something like 15K!  Leaves little room for my programs.  I was filling
>the calc with my stuff before I tried ASM.  I would like ASM a lot more
>if I had more space after for programs.

Actually ASH only takes up about 1K (including its two fake variables).
So, I have no idea why you think it takes 15K.

>However, for the time being, I
>realize that I not going to win, so I will back down, though I still like
>basic more.

Its about time...you finally figured out you should zip it :)

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org