Re: TI-86 programs....can someone help me??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 06:16 PM 10/29/97 -0800, aduque@WPI.EDU wrote:
>Hey-
>
>        I remember seeing a lockout program for the 85's ZShell.  It wouls
run
>when the calc turned on, and turn off the calc if the password was
>incorrect.  Is there a prog like that for the 86?

Kind of one on Ashell.

>        Oh, and a ? on the shell programs.  What, do you think and why, is
the
>better of the shells floating around?  I'm using AShell...it allows both
>binary and assembler games/progs to be run...

Ummmm..... binary? =P  You mean you can run asm and basic, I seriously
doubt you have anything in binary on there (if you do it must take up like
the whole calc =P)

>Thanks
>
>-Art

|  Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com  |
|          IRC: CuCullin, RmMinusRf            |
|  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |
|       /server irc.pagannet.org 10000         |