Re: Zshell taking up too much mem?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Zshell taking up too much mem?

David Endahl (endahld@SCNC.WMSTON.K12.MI.US) wrote:
: Zsheller's,
:         I have a friend that has Zshell 4.0 on his 85.  Recently he noticed
: that his calculator says that he has about 18000 bytes used for programs,
: but when he went to delete all programs, nothing was showing up!  He asked
: me what to do, but I had absolutely no clue why it would do that.  Does
: Zshell manifest itself as a string AND a program?  Has anyone else seen
: this problem?  I'm an 83 user, and consequently have very little knowledge
: of the 85 language.  Thanks in advance!

OK, here's the straight dope.  ZShell programs are stored as strings, and I
think ZShell is also stored as a string.  To delete a program, go and delete
the appripriate string.  It is pretty straight forward.

andy
--