Re: Fwd: ticalc.org news

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fwd: ticalc.org news

At 09:16 PM 10/28/97 -0500, ADAMMAN106@AOL.COM wrote:
>here is the same thing that D. JacKaL said on the bottom of the TI-Philes'
>main page.  Many of these 'updates' are shit.  The only one I can prove
>though is Same Game 1.1 for Fargo.  I think ZTetris is fake too but I'd have
>to ask Yarin (who is conveniently on this list)
>So Jimmy, are they real?
>
>~Adamman

I have a question.........  WHAT IN HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?

What you said doesn't quite make sense. You think the updates themselves
are shit, the games - what?  ZTetris a fake? Wtf are you talking about?
Didn't I tell you that LSD-laces pez was too strong for you?!?

|  Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com  |
|          IRC: CuCullin, RmMinusRf            |
|  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |
|       /server irc.pagannet.org 10000         |