Re: running calc on AC adaptor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: running calc on AC adaptor

>Before you even think about connecting an adapter to your calc, one word
>of advice: don't connect the adapter to the link port.

hehe, I'm not that much of in idiot, I program in ASM and whatnot, just haven't
 had much experience with electronics.

>I'm sure it would be possible to replace the batteries by
>running one adapter wire to a battery lead and the other to the other.
>The only problem with this is that you would have to manually connect
>each wire and remove the batteries every time you wanted to switch to
>AC.

One thing I did when I used a solar panel to power my calc was made but a piece
 of wood a little smaller than a battery then use that to hold the calc in
 place.  A switch would be cool, except then you would have to carry around the
 apdater all the time (other wise what would be the point of the switch)
 Anyway, I think this would be worth pursuing becuase the adapters cost only a
 few dollars, compared to batteries...

-Dan

TI-HQ
The TI HEADQUARTERS: games, progs, reviews, articles, high scores, on the
 horizon, top ten, screen shots, fun stuff, and more.
visit us at:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/2634/