Re: RPGs for 86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RPGs for 86?

Raymond Elbert wrote:

> Anyone know of any asm RPG games for the 86? I haven't seen any. I
> played "Legend of Darkness" for the 85 and it is pretty cool. Any
> information on a graphical (or text, but graphical would be better)
> would be of great help. Thanks in advance

The TI-86 is quite a new calculator... I've seen RPG's for the '83,
FFX3, etc. But it'll take time for programmers to convert... considering
many of those games consume 20+kb of space. (no problem on my 86, sure)
but the 86 asm instruction manual isn't even out yet (correct me if I'm
wrong, via, www.ti.com).

When they come out, i'll be the first to download em. In the meantime,
get sqrxz and play the levels... or penguins.

Oh, anyone know of ZTetris 86 works against '85 Ztetris...? via link
cable?

-(: Modem Boy :)-

Follow-Ups: References: