Re: best price for TI-86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: best price for TI-86?

I bought my TI-86 at Sun TV and Appliance for only $80 plus tax.  Although
I should point out that it was on sale at the time, but Sun has sales like
this very often and I would expect to see it on sale again.  But if you
don't have a Sun store around you then I guess this really doesn't help.
I hope this helps.

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Dawson Wong wrote:

> I'm going to buy a TI-86. I am trying to find out the best prices that
> people have gotten them for.  I know they sell it everywhere for $120, but
> with tax that is close to $130.  If anyone bought theirs for less than
> that, could you please tell me where to get it.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Dawson Wong
> dawsonwong@juno.com

Marc D. McCoy
http://rsd.jtwn.k12.pa.us/~marc/