Re: rubber strips on 92 case

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: rubber strips on 92 case

thanks guys for responses.  it doesn't really matter, except that with one
on, one off my calc is like a table where one leg is longer than the other
(or shorter).  also, I think that little bit of rubber seems to offer a
cushion when I put down on desk.  not big deal.

do owners of 92's notice vertical lines that form on screen after a year
or so?  any problems with screens going?  I knew one kid who was always
dropping his, he went through about three calcs before I met him, and
within a month he'd destroyed another one.  I just can't remember if my
screen always had vertical lines, or it that's new.

J_Samuels (at) hotmail (dot) com