Re: Screenbreaking, Waterlogging problem...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Larry G Currie wrote:

> A few friends of mine own '83's.  Two of the four dropped their calcs.
> The 83 doesn't make good battery connections.  Goodbye memory.  At least
> once, this 82 owner was superior to his '83 friends.

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. I think the
memory must've been cleared at least 3 times per day, for the whole
week. It started when I dropped it on the floor, and the rest of the
week, the calculator would lose its memory at every slight nudge.
Luckily, however, it does not happen anymore.
--
| Ryan "Grommit" Avery    grommit@concentric.net |

Follow-Ups: References: