Re: Mac TI Prog Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mac TI Prog Help

jc wrote:

> I have unziped the files and put them through the coverter.  The
> programs never work if they've been ziped for some reason.  They say
> their .82G but they're not group files according to the TI-82 program.
> Some where I've lost the information.  I don't have that problem getting
> the programs that are stuffed or in Mac format.
You need to set the type and creater of the file.  In this case
it needs to be "82G" and "TI82" respectively.
You can do this with ResEdit or any of the publicly available
packages like "snitch" or "drop*getinfo".
| Glenn E. Fisher -retired    Internet: Fisher@uh.edu        |
| Central Computing Services  http://www.uh.edu/~fisher      |
| University of Houston       Houston, Texas                 |
| My home address:      22402 Diane Dr., Spring, Texas 77373 |