Password prgm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Password prgm

Could you explain to me how the passwors program works. I have it and use
it, but I don't understand how a program can turn of your calc and resume
running itself as soon as you turn it on.

Also, I one had a program that did somewhat keep time while when you turned
the calc on. But the maker probably had nothing else on his calc so mine
ran too slow.