Re: whoa? fake Batteries are low stuff? uh hm... (TI-86)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: whoa? fake Batteries are low stuff? uh hm... (TI-86)

>>Something else interesting alone the same line is if you hold down Enter
>> >on the 85 (rom 10.0)and turn it on, you get an error 6 break, no matter
>> >what command was the last inputed.  I am not sure but it might work for
>> >the 82.

That works for the 83 also, but only if you turn it off, not if it APD's
TI-HQ
The TI HEADQUARTERS: games, progs, reviews, articles, high scores, on the
 horizon, top ten, screen shots, fun stuff, and more.
visit us at:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/2634/