Re: Ok ... I wanna get the gist of this

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:30 PM 10/18/97 -0700, you wrote:
>How might I work the 85 emulator. The text file says that I need a separate
>ROM zip, but I can't find that anywhere. I've got a graph-link ... if i
>would need one, but the program seems not to want to run, crashing each
>time with a message of "Error Opening File" ... is there anything that I'm
>just missing?

The ROM on ANY TI-xx calc. is illegal by copyright laws to send to anyone
else.  However, you can get the ROM from your calc using a ZShell program
someone created.  Once you have the 85 ROM, you can then run the emulator
without getting the "Error Opening File" message.

Hope that helps,

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org