Re: TI86 / TI85 Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI86 / TI85 Question

Well, you cant play ZSHELL games on the '86, but with the number of
assemblers curently available, it wouldn't be too difficult to find one
that eases the conversion to the '86.  It would be a good project
helping  you in learning asm.  I know of an ASH->OS82, 82->83, and a
basic->FARGO, but I am not up on the 85/6.  I have an old '85 with the
partial screen lines missing, and hope to see an 86 under the tree this
season. 8}
Larry1492@Juno.com