Re: Parallel link; help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel link; help!

I buy all of my parts (ecept for the three conductor wire) from mouser
(http://www.mouser.com).  Here is the parts list:

          Part                                         Catalog #
2.5 mm Jack/socket:                           161-3408
D-SUB 25-Pin connector:                   156-1225
Hood for the 25-Pin connector:            156-2025
1N4148 Diodes:                                  538-1N4148

Then I buy the wire at Radio Shack     278-871

Scott Pierce
spierce@cyberhighway.net
www.cyberhighway.net/~spierce/ti/index.html