Re: Home Made Link Cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Home Made Link Cable

Reinier Zwitserloot wrote:

> write a 'driver'. Unfortunately the graph-link software is 16-bit and
> due to winNT's refusal of it's communication techniques I have the
> feeling the software directly communicates, which makes it rather hard
> to write a driver.

In fact the trouble seems with the TI software, not with NT.
I've made a few tests with a serial comm library and could easily get a
screen dump from the TI. I don't think a special driver is necessary.
You can try with a terminal program on NT and send things from the TI to
see that it's not a driver related problem.

--
Ivan Fontaine

    Transport et Distribution de l'Energie Electrique
Institut d'Electricite Montefiore - Universite de Liege

Follow-Ups: References: