Re: Lesson Plans

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lesson Plans

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997 20:49:24 -0600 Timothy Du Kein Hom
<hom123t@MEENA.CC.UREGINA.CA> writes:
>I am seeing the number of TI-85's increase in the classroom.  I want
>take advantage of these tools, and I was wondering if anyone has any
>lesson
>plans, or know of any URL's that would be useful.
>
>any assistance would be appreciated.
>
>Tim

hm it's basically the same as the TI82.. and TI83.. except for better
functions and features.. it's just a calculator.. well.. with the ti85..
it can help the kids do more things faster and easier.... there's
probably no reall lesson specific plans.. for the ti85..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com