Re: Heartbreaking problem...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Heartbreaking problem...

That can be a bad proplem....the same thing happened to a couple of my friends
laptops, but they have a section of their screen cut off.

In your case, you have separated the vidio connector from the calc controler
board to the screen.  It is often connected in segments and if it becomes loose
then you often lose the screen in segments and not in little portions.  Looks
like you will have to get it repared and that is not a nice job that someone
will just do.  You will probably have to end up getting some form of a new calc.
See what TI says in terms of warrantee and possibly they will fix it if it is
(woah...) realtivly new.

It is funny that you have broken yours so easily.  I was holding my 85 in my
hands and droped it while walking and the motion of my feet happened to be timed
that when I droped, i ended up drop kicking it down 3 flights of stairs and it
still works fine, and it was on at the same time!  Its memory has no problems
and has always been intact.  As for my 83, I have had it steped on in a halway
with lots of people, kicked allong the floor, and bashed in my bookbag so...that
is kinda strange.

Chris Vincent
http://www.tiac.net/users/erch