Re: Heartbreaking problem...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Heartbreaking problem...

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 17:29:23 GMT Allen Saunders <saundeam@JMU.EDU>
writes:
>  I dropped my relatively new TI-86 the other day and now the first
>column of
>characters (not pixels, *characters*) does not display.
>   So am I completely screwed or what? The corner is scraped, they'd
>never
>replace it under warranty. Do you think it could be fixed? I don't
>want to be
>out $120, and I can't afford to buy another TI.

man.. that's the WORST thing you can do to a CALC.. i'm pretty happy cuz
i've dropped my ti86 TWICE.. and it didn't die.. (i think it's cuz it was
off).. was your ti dropped when it was on??

but.. hm i don't think you can fix it.. how new?? call TI.. you might be
able to get ti to fix/give you a new one
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com