Subject: TI-83 question
Author:  eric derosia at UMBus-Phd1
Date:    5/20/97 12:39 PM

     I'm looking for a program for the TI-83 that would be like keystroke
     macros in Excel, designed to make my favorite items in the TI menus
     easier to retrieve.

     For example, I am currently doing a lot with factorials.  What a pain
     it is to do 6 keystokes every time I need a "!".

     The key combination of alpha + function keys at the top (e.g. "Y=")
     aren't used, so maybe they could be assigned to a keystroke sequence.
     I wouldn't even mind going into a program editor and entering the
     getkey codes for each keystroke sequences.  Of course, it would be
     best if I could change this sequence when my needs change.

     But the thing is, the macro would have to be available at any time
     from the homescreen or even the "Y=" function editor.  That's beyond
     me.

     Does anyone know of anything that would serve such a function?

     - Eric