whoa? fake Batteries are low stuff? uh hm... (TI-86)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

whoa? fake Batteries are low stuff? uh hm... (TI-86)

Dunno if I stumbled upon something... but, if you hold the:

.
(-)

down at the same time (calculator OFF)

then press the ON button, you get the batteries low message. weird... (I
have ROM 1.2)

On another note:

I was just wondering if anyone actually bought a homemade parrallel port
cable (yeah, they cost 10-20 dollars). Various people sell them with
ordering forms on the net... I know I can build my own link, but I'd
probably have some trouble getting the calc-to-calc link.

Modem Boy

Oh... regarding that SUBJECT, A C H A L L E N G E...

I've got an interesting challenge...

everyone knows the game Asteroid... RIGHT? good. And you also know about
SPACE WARS... right? well I presumably saw Space war on a TI-85, 2
player, but (as a newbie at the time, didn't know that TI-85 ASM
wouldn't work on TI-86, it's totally different, strng & prgm.)

This game is similar to SubSpace, an internet game I play.

For some pictures or details on the game, head to
http://subspace.vie.com

If someone could make a two player version of this for the ti-86 with
multiplayer capability... THEN DO SO! :) hehe cuz I don't know enough
for ASM... tho i'm learning... ever so slowly.

-(: Modem Boy :)-