Tech: Serial Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tech: Serial Link

I am having problems with the serial link that I recently built for my
TI-83.

First of all, I know that all my connections are good, so I know that is
not the problem.

The first test (red to ground and white to ground) while the link was
plugged into the computer passed: .75V on both

When I initilized the link program, however, the values did not change
to 4.7V like they should've. Instead, they remained at .75V.

I thought that this was probably the polarity of my diodes, but when I
unsoldered them and reversed them, the same problem still occured.

Does anyone else have any suggestions about how I should go about fixing
this?
--
| Ryan "Grommit" Avery    grommit@concentric.net |