Re: hehehe really sad..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: hehehe really sad..

I disagree.  the website clearly has says "here's how to subscribe, here's
how to unsubscribe, don't send messages to group trying to unsubscribe".
in order to even subscribe you need to read that message.  then to top it
off, they send a message saying it all over again.

you have to be moron to block all that stuff out. then you have to go
through the trouble of sending a message to the group.  how do they know
what message to send?  they read it off the website, right next the the
messages saying where to send said message.

there's no excuse.

on other hand, no need to flame first offence.  simple message saying "go
to the www site" would do it.  but I too have had that frustration, and
shouted!

Jesse1s (at) hotmail (dot) com

In article
<Pine.OSF.3.95.971011223550.27114B-100000@raider.grcc.cc.mi.us>, "R. De