Re: ASM question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASM question

At 07:18 PM 10/10/97 GMT, Michael Pearce wrote:
>I say it would be difficult, but not impossible.  And i may not really
>know what i am talking about since i have never programmed for the 86.
>
>-mike pearce

There were a few attempts, but this will NOT work perfectly.

http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/TI86/85-86.h

Replace ti-85.h with 85-86.h and compile.

This will NOT work perfectly, and you may have to edit the resulting source
to get it to work.

BTW, there are FAR to many conditions to make a complete source conversion
program.

|  Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com  |
|          IRC: CuCullin, RmMinusRf            |
|  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |
|       /server irc.pagannet.org 10000         |