Re: TI-82, IBM's, and the mac

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82, IBM's, and the mac

No way. The Mac's that I own and I use at work are truely great machines.
Up until a year ago I was forced to use PC's. But, I was finially liberated,
about 8 months ago. No more PC's for a while. My Mac runs Mathematica
Minitab, Claris Works, Thoerest, Math Pad, BASIC, and musch more all
at the same time. I am very satsified with my Mac's.

Gary Wardall