Re: ASM and Graph Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASM and Graph Link

>>have a file called Ztetris.asm and I don't know how to edit the code)
>>also, does any know how to make a graph link do what it is meant to
>do
>>(send between computer and calc) I keep getting Transmission errors
>>and
>>"Link Error-Check your link connections...." and of course, my link
>>connections are fine. Thanks for any help....
>
>uh any ol' text editor.. will do it.. either  EDIT (dos).. NOTEPAD..
>WRITE.. or any word processor will do it.. .asm files is not a
>specific file, it's a plain ascii file..

I have a feeling that this will not work.  Once again, the post Demon
strikes again.  You did not read the entire post, or else you would have
noticed this too.  He said he has an *._ASM_ file.  You cannot edit the
source code through an ASM file.  You need the source code file to edit
the source code.

-calc82  c82@juno.com
FOR SALE:TI-82, or trade for HP

Follow-Ups: References: