Re: inferred?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: inferred?

One of the problems with Radiolink is that signals get distorted,
whatever you do. Try walking around the house with your phone.. you
will always hear some static. -----> An RT Link would *NOT* work in
the ti-os. You'd have to write a special program in zshell or
alternatively use a PIC chip in the RT unit. *

Then again, I doubt this would be used for anything but pinging text
across not only a room, but across half the school.

Also, there are just 4 different combos (00,01,10,11) which leaves
very wide range. It' s definitely doable.

*) Then perhaps you could just maybe use some simple hardware, no
actually chip, but don't ask me, not enough of an expert to tell you.