Re: ASM Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASM Question

>hmmmmmmm........

>Now, as I goddamn said before you dared contradict me, it isn't perfect,
>but it sure as hell isn't that bad of an attempt.

Before posting offensive comments like that you really ought to read
the post you are flaming. If you would have read it, you would have
seen that I say that it *would* be possible, though tedious, when you
have the source. Along with that, I told them they'd have to bug the
programmer about it.

Now, could everyone *please* stop posting without reading what they
are flaming? Makes everyone look rather stupid.

Follow-Ups: References: